LIC india merchant is one the best and secure way to Login at premium collection this feature is provided by one of the India’s most favourite, trusted and secure Life insurance company of India which also Indian oldest and first life Insurance provider in India and it build great business and makes impact at Indian Market which is situated in Mumbai which also mark as headquartered of Lic India and now we are in 2017 year in which you have earn till end of life to full fill requirement so there is facility owned by LIC India which named as Lic Merchants which means Empowered Agent in which Empowered Retired Employees can play Premium Collection so it Is really beneficial because after seeing profit report of Lic India since few year we could say graph of market is increasing so investing and planning for marketing by becoming agent of LIC will make more money which show dynamic nature which hold strong in Indian market till 2013 completed estimate value of 1500000 Core and also sold approx. 367 lakh per year.
How to Login LIC India Merchant Account
To avoid fraud and fake sites you have to know which are official sites approved by government and secure to use in which some of website provide same type of login page which may hack your website so you have to be careful by handling account of Merchants for LIC India and for secure login follow below steps:
- If you are Merchant Empowered Agent or Business Associated with merchants to you have to login by using https://merchant.onlinelic.in/ in that you have to enter Merchant id and passwords and if you are new user want to sign up for merchant then you have follow simple form first step is to apply application form to merchant
- If your account is customer merchant then you have to follow https://customer.onlinelic.in/LICMerchant/Login/begin.do this link to for login in which you have to enter Username and Passwords and after that you have to fill captcha for proving you are not robot then submit button
Licindia.in Premium Payment
- Once you logged in into merchant account you have many option like Generate Premium Payments, Customer Login, Generate Invoice Customer Payments
- In that you have customer application and account information and also how many policy they buy is also displayed and you can store limited number of policy which sold to different customer and also you can do payment with different option like online payment or payment through bank, you can make payment by using authorised or partner bank Axis Bank and also you can pay instalment in nearest LIC Branch office in every there is LIC Office is situated.
- When you do payment after customer confirm payment then they can print invoice which is proved you have done payment and also useful when in some case payment is partially done.
- Option provided under Merchant Account
ULIP Premium Collection
Generate Premium Collection Invoice
Proposal Deposit Collection
Generate Proposal Deposit Invoice
View Proposal Deposit Receipts
Read Also: LIC India Merchant Account
LIC Merchant Mobile App
Now days LIC India making more feature which makes easy to use Insurance Account handling so official Application is available on Play Store and soon available for IOS device.
- Current version is V1.3 which allow below feature
- Different Policy list as per Account type
- Edit Profile Option
- Alert pf New Policy and upcoming payment before few day
Read Also: LIC India Wiki
Licindia.in Policy Status
- To get policy status after you get successfully login into LIC India merchant account you have provide different option in that you have to Get Premium Details which display all your polices or policy in which you provide number of instalment which can be changed by user and also you have different payment option in that you have to avoid payment through AXIS bank when amount is more than 50 thousand reason is unknown but it officially update by LIC India Insurance Company. After verification of instalment user has to click on submit button to confirm number of policy to cashier, after entering details you have to select payment mode which is either of cash or cheque as per user and cashier or agent has to Validate amount after successfully validation of Cashier has to confirm payment by just clicking confirm payment.
- After you click on confirm button you will redirected to screen which displayed showing the details of the transaction
- After that for proof purpose you can get printout and after that you can close transaction process by clicking on Quit button
- ULIP Renewal Premium Collection option is available only for cashier which is login into merchant account and they can select payment mode either cash only or cheque only
Read Also: licindia.in/merchant